Wednesday, August 29, 2007

rSBT v0.0.4.1 Released

I know what you're thinking. What is going one with these version numbers. Well, I don't want to use double digits in any one column, for one. And I just made a real stupid mistake and released 0.0.4 with an incorrectly named icon.png file.

So I had to rename the file and re-release it as 0.0.4.1. Whatever, it's just a name. And what's behind that name is some exciting new features for rSBT. You can now set exactly how many icons you want on your iphone dock and springboard. This will eliminate those nastly "gone missing" apps that the previous version seemed to love to do.

Here are some screenshots of the new enhanced interface.



You can download the latest version at:

http://rsbt.googlecode.com

or you can download the previous (0.0.4) version (with a broken icon) with the Installer.app. I am sure the very diligent Ste at sxmy will have it fixed in the morning :-).

No comments: